Carolina reaper its the hottest pepper in the world with scoville heat units of up to 2.2 million shu.
You can now grow your own carolina reaper plants and enjoy home grown super hot peppers from your garden then make some hot sauce or hot salsa for all your friends and family.
- Product type: carolina reaper seeds
- Pack size: 15 seeds
- Super hot pepper type: Carolina Reaper (red original variety)
- Pepper cross: Ghost pepper x red savina habanero
- Heat Level: 1.6 million shu – 2.2 million shu
- Flavor: Fruity, smoky with hints of floral.
- Shipping Method: USPS 2-3 day delivery and free shipping on orders over $25
How to germinate your carolina reaper seeds
- Step 1: Soak seeds in water in the fridge for 24-48 hours
- Step 2: Make sure soil is not compact and be sure to keep soil moist and warm around 78-85 degrees if possibly at all times to have the best germination possibly –
- Step 3: Cover containers will clear plastic and open daily for about 30 min. to allow fresh air to reach the soil.